All content on www.scottishsport.co.uk
is for information purposes only.
Please note the following:
If participating in any sport
or activity we always advise:
- You check with your doctor
before commencing to ensure you are physically fit and healthy.
- You obtain professional instruction from a Fully
Qualified Instructor in the relevant sport (i.e. holds
the correct qualifications for the sport they are teaching). Professionally
qualified instructors will be registered with the appropriate official
If you are injured we always advise:
- You immediately obtain advice from a Fully
Qualified Professional (i.e. a fully qualified doctor
or physiotherapist). Always ensure that the individual is qualified
to deal with your particular injury .
Use of any of the information on ScottishSport.co.uk
is at your own risk and we always advise:
- You check all details provided on the site for yourself to ensure
information provided is correct. We take no responsibility for incorrect
or inaccurate information.
- Where ScottishSport.co.uk provides information or links through
to third parties, we take no responsibility for the content, products
or information provided.
- You ensure that you, and any other individual(s) accompanying
you, are fully equipped, properly trained and capable of
undertaking the activity in question.
- You should always use good judgement when undertaking or embarking
on any sport or activity.
Under no circumstances can or will www.scottishsport.co.uk
take responsibility for any events
that occur while participating in any sport or activity.
Back to top
content within this website is provided by independent third parties,
either as part of a feature or through links to other websites. ScottishSport.co.uk
does not accept responsibility for the content of those sites or the
accuracy of any information contained within this site.
Scottishsport.co.uk. All right reserved.